SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just Watched a Starlink Launch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just Watched a Starlink Launch Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
Managed to see it from here. Got a couple of lousy photos and maybe a video

Was surprised again at how fast it really moves.

Posts: 53849 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I saw it after the launch, huge contrail lighted by the sun already set, I think. Saw the second stage.
Unfortunately, I was 10 minutes late getting out; then I locked the door with my phone inside.
I just signed up for the nextspaceflight app and spaceflightnow.com so I can get better notice of launches from Vandenberg SPACE Force Base (Thank you, Mr. President!).
There are photos and videos of the launch up on Twitter, search for spaceX.

Watched the video of the launch and live video of the landing of the Falcon 9 1st stage on board Of Course I Still Love You.

Posts: 18381 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post