SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Experience with glockstore.org question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Experience with glockstore.org question Login/Join 
posted
Has anybody dealt with a place called glockstore.org? I was looking at a shotgun on their site but not having heard of them before, wondered about their reputation etc.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m not sure if that’s an offshoot of Lenny Magill’s Glockstore or someone trying to use his logo to fool people.

Looking over the site, it looks a little off...no real contact info, flashy pics, grammar issues. The way things are written, I’d guess English isn’t their primary language.

Personally, I’d steer clear and go with a more reputable place.

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
The reviews on Google concur.
LMGTFY (Let me Google that for you)

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was leaning heavily in the direction of not risking it and that sounds like the best course. Thanks.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
glockstore.org

You don't need to read reviews. Read their very first statement on their home page:

quote:

The recent Bills passed by the senates on guns for sale eg Glocks for sale or buying a glock handgun online have made a lot of impact on guns for sale near me and other used guns for sale especially guns for sale in iowa,airsoft guns for sale and guns for sale in las vegas is causing controversy on guns for sale online.People are asking more info and wanting to know where to buy guns and shave them shipped worldwide with pressure or fear,Reddit guns for sale and hand guns for sale especially hand guns for sale or guns for sale in florida alongside c&r guns for sale,paintball guns for sale,surplus guns for sale,cheap guns for sale are now the top talking point on all media house. My point on certain guns like the long guns,hand guns,ww2 guns for sale,tatto guns for sale,rubber bullet guns,millitary surplus guns,auto guns for sale,nerf guns for sale at target should be made legal because we need to protect and guid our families and bussinesses with our Hand Guns.Our glock collection include the Glock 19 for sale,Buy Glock 19x online,Glock 17 for sale, Glock 48,Glock 43 for sale,AR12,AR-12 Glock 45.We pride ourselves with sales of grand power stribog.Stribog.We recently added the Vortex Optics for sale and all accessories to our shelves like the Viper,Vortex Venom,Rifleaglescopes,Optics so what ever Vortex optics you looking for, you can happily buy it here.

Anyone wanna give these guys their credit card? When a site writes like this, avoid it like the plague.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Micropterus,

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Seems legit Roll Eyes

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That paragraph sounds a lot like the Nigerian royalty email author wrote it.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Fake site, as if we didn't know it already.

https://scam.directory/misc-de...scam/glockstore-org/

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post