SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This book - Reasons to Vote for Democrats - is 266 blank pages. It is the #7 best-selling book on Amazon.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This book - Reasons to Vote for Democrats - is 266 blank pages. It is the #7 best-selling book on Amazon. Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
Brilliant.

https://www.amazon.com/Reasons...GH37V1DXJNW2HGY49FYH

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I ordered one, clearly a MUST READ! Wink

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Are they slick pages, or Charmin® soft?

Posts: 16169 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Are there any stains on the cover?

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
That is pet rock smart right there...dude is making a month off a novel idea.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Thorough" --Ben Shapiro

Haha

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
http://www.washingtontimes.com...emocrats-top-seller/

Click to read more and watch the video.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16450 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
That is pet rock smart right there...dude is making a month off a novel idea.

Definitely a great idea for easy money.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
An Amazon review . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars

A Must-Read for Members of the Patriarchy and STEM Students who Can't Handle the Rigor of Womens Studies Classes!
By Coriolison
March 7, 2017

A few years ago, as I was studying for my master's degree in engineering, I had the inspiration to sit in on a Women's Studies lecture. Never in my academic career have I been so profoundly affected. Truly, the depth of logic, critical thinking, and openness to challenging views displayed by the professor was unlike any other educator I had ever encountered.

Having been exposed to the quality of scholarship one can only find at my university by auditing one of its Women's Studies lectures, I knew I would never be able to truly comprehend the subject because of my thrice-be-damned white cis-gendered male heterosexual privilege.

Wallowing in full-time employment and chained to my role in the patriarchy as a husband and father, I had given up on ever truly grasping the profound moral and philosophical core behind the modern social justice movement, progressives, and those who understand the true worth of pursuing diversity for its own sake.

Enter Michael J. Knowles. In this prosaic work, I have found what my heart has felt, but my words could never express. He captures the very soul of the Democratic party with a profundity of insight I never would have thought to find in a fellow cisgendered male.

This is more than the petty political rants that dominate the bestseller list. Within these pages lies the fundamental substance and logic behind placing equality of outcome over equality of opportunity, defining one's beliefs according to the content of one's loins or the melanin levels of one's skin, accommodating and inviting mass immigration from cultures that hate us, and the ultimate truth that every material necessity is a fundamental human right that the government must provide at the expense of the 1%.

I bought this book not only for myself, but for my grandfather, a lifelong Republican who fought in WW2, marched in the Civil Rights Movement, worked in 8 presidential administrations, and farmed for nearly his entire life. Yeah, he's a patriarch's patriarch. I'm confident this book will give this 92-year-old man something productive to do when he isn't out working in his woods with a chain saw, clearing brush, or giving invited speeches. Perhaps, like me, he'll come to understand the deeper mysteries that motivate my sister and cousins when they lecture him on the unquestionable greatness of the Black Lives Matter movement, Caitlyn Jenner's heroic bravery, and the exclusively evil, oppressive history of white people in America. With a little luck, he might even check his privilege.

Maybe he's reading too much into the pages . . . maybe not.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Why waste all that paper? Make it a World's Thinnest Book.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
These losers don't have a single original idea in their head, except how to suck. Here the Democrats tried to hit back with their own book. One and a half stars.

Fail...

https://www.amazon.com/Reasons...-Guide/dp/1520800177

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
These losers don't have a single original idea in their head, except how to suck. Here the Democrats tried to hit back with their own book. One and a half stars.

Fail...

[IMG]
https://www.amazon.com/Reasons...-Guide/dp/1520800177

Written by Roscoe P. Coltrane.

Idiots.

Roll Eyes

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post