SIGforum
Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7980053944

November 08, 2018, 01:31 PM
Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
Yeah, for the GDCs, dead people can vote. So, why not have a dead SCOTUS Justice, right? These maggots will do anything, I swear.

Q

November 08, 2018, 01:31 PM
SigMaverick
COME ON PNEUMONIA!!!

I hear its a great way for 85 year old liberal witches to get straight off this planet.

--------------------------

I own a bunch of Sigs with Beavertails...
November 08, 2018, 01:36 PM
oddball
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We're entering cold flu season and going home with broken ribs is a terrible way to start the season. Add to it that she is 85 yo, pneumonia is in the top 3 killers of elderly people.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
November 08, 2018, 02:19 PM
lastmanstanding
Has there been a actual statement released on her current condition? Good, fair, guarded, critical, dead?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton
November 08, 2018, 02:21 PM
parabellum
Her condition has been upgraded from Mummified to Stiff.
November 08, 2018, 02:21 PM
matai
Amy Coney Barrett still around?
November 08, 2018, 02:34 PM
XLT
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Her condition has been upgraded from Mummified to Stiff.

I'm using that one. Big Grin
November 08, 2018, 02:48 PM
berto
She'll cling to her job as long as she's able.
There will be a constitutional crisis when she's kept alive by machines but not present unless she has a resignation letter under certain circumstances letter drafted. No way that letter sees the light of day with Trump in office. The Court will operate with eight members.
November 08, 2018, 02:55 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by berto:
This is why the lamentations about our callousness amount to jack squat.

The only way this crone will retire is to die or to be so incapacitated that she cannot function normally.

You know th old sayng- You want sympathy? Well, look in he dictionary between shit and syphillis.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
November 08, 2018, 03:17 PM
bigdeal
quote:
Originally posted by berto:
There will be a constitutional crisis when she's kept alive by machines....
I asked that very question a while ago, and I believe it was JALLEN who noted she could likely languish on life support until she eventually died as there really isn't any mechanism to remove a SCOTUS judge who's still alive but can no longer do the job. So given current circumstances, her death is the only way we'll be rid of her. Now please pass the ribs. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
November 08, 2018, 03:18 PM
fpuhan
The scariest words heard on the news today: "She is expected to recover."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member
November 08, 2018, 03:21 PM
bigdeal
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
Come on. The corrupt media would broadcast that if her likelihood of recovery hovered around 10%. And having been around a number of old folks in the past couple years, recovery from one thing only leads to the next setback. At 85, she's way down the back side of the curve.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
November 08, 2018, 03:28 PM
MNSIG
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:

That verbiage is usually indicative of a less than certain prognosis. A 25 year old with no injury other than 3 broken ribs would not be "expected" to recover, it would be a given.
November 08, 2018, 03:33 PM
rscalzo
I was going to send a Get Well gift for the time she spends in the rehab facility.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net
November 08, 2018, 03:38 PM
fiasconva
You'd think she would have learned how to stay on that broom by now.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra
November 08, 2018, 03:53 PM
08 Cayenne
I think I peed myself a little when I read this. Going to use it a lot in the future.

quote:
You know th old sayng- You want sympathy? Well, look in the dictionary between shit and syphillis.

November 08, 2018, 03:58 PM
chellim1

OHHH NOOOO!!!!!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
November 08, 2018, 04:12 PM
ChicagoSigMan
quote:
Originally posted by Twist:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Haha, Rush just said that liberals are calling the hospital offering their ribs and organs for donation if Ruthie needs them, that's how worried they are. The crazy thing is that I can't say for sure if he was serious or not.

Well, it's also being mentioned on Drudge. It wouldn't surprise me in the least for that to be actually happening.

Do morons on the left really believe that doctors will transplant ribs from donors into RBG? Is that the usual treatment for broken ribs these days?
November 08, 2018, 04:16 PM
marksman41
Why not just transplant her head on to someone's one Liberal body. It might not work but I'm willing to take that chance. Smile

November 08, 2018, 04:25 PM
Pale Horse
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
Why not just transplant her head on to someone's one Liberal body. It might not work but I'm willing to take that chance. Smile

Big Grin

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014