SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Senator Kennedy from Louisiana is my hero!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Senator Kennedy from Louisiana is my hero! Login/Join 
posted
I've watched hours of UTube videos of him grilling people in hearings.
They don't know how to answer his questions. Makes them look foolish.
Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan, Josh Hawley, I wish we had more Republicans with a spine.

Posts: 1117 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Enjoy. Cool

Q

Posts: 26765 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Enjoy. Cool

Thank you, hadn't seen that one yet. He doesn't let up.
Answer the Question, and they just stall and stall.

Posts: 1117 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26765 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. This one is almost unbelievable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4GSINLOWVQ

posted Hide Post
The thing that astounds me the most is these people under questioning either a prospective federal judge or some other “expert” have zero shame when their own words are read into the record and some of their words are atrocious. when Kennedy read some of the most salacious gay sex scene from a book that has been removed from many kids school libraries and the person testifying who was defending it didn’t flinch. No shame.

Posts: 4835 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
My Senator Smile

Posts: 13032 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He makes them look foolish and they don't care . There is no accountability . They know that this administration will support them and these hearings are just a formality .

Posts: 4116 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:

My Senator Smile
A national treasure.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30903 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post