SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bulwark FR I have no use for karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bulwark FR I have no use for karma Login/Join 
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted
Hey, howdy, hey!

I have in my possession 3 (new with tags) XL BulwarkFR long sleeve shirts. I can't imagine needing any FR in the near future, so someone might as well get some use out of it.

If you made it this far chances are:
1. You know what it is and could put it to use.

2. You don't know what it is and are curious to learn more. Who knows, maybe it would be useful.

3. You are just here to toss your name in the karma hat.

For those that are #1, you can have 1, 2, or 3 of these. If you opt for 3 and win, there will be one winner. If you opt for less than 3, others will be chosen and can either take the remainder or less than the remainder to allow for the possibility of three winners.

For those that are #2, here's a link to get more info. If this turns you into a #1 then join in.

If you're a #3, be honest, who knows, maybe there will be a winner in that category too. I would prefer that these go to someone that can use FR clothing at their job or in their workshop.

Full disclosure, this has a company logo embroidered above the pocket.

I'll determine the winner(s) in a few days.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I know what one is and could put one to use, plus as luck would have it, you've got my size! Consider me for one only so that others may benefit, as this would not be 'daily driver' apparel for me. Thank you for the chance! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8982 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Please include me for 1 as well. I know what these are for and try to wear something FR whenever I’m doing welding r cutting with oxyacetylene in my shop, or even doing something that generates a lot of sparks. I have some suitable apparel already, and really only use it in my home shop anymore, so 1 would be plenty for me as well. Thanks for the opportunity.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5584 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Gents, it looks like each of you get one. I'll put the other back in case I should need it.

Please send me an email with your address and I will get these sent out.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the Karma, Sir! Email sent Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8982 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much! Email sent

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5584 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post