SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Moon Palace Cancun, Recommendations Please.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moon Palace Cancun, Recommendations Please. Login/Join 
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted
Based on reviews from fellow SigForum members, we’ve booked a week at the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun. This will be our first visit to Cancun.

Seeking advice on the resort as well as the surrounding area. We are well acquainted with Cozumel. Traveling with my wife and 15 year old son. Thanks!

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Stay on the resort

We stayed at the Hyatt Ziva last year, we loved it except for the day we decided leave the resort Eek

She wanted to go to Pandora, we get there via taxi and there are armed police men everywhere guarding it. Nice mall otherwise

We had the taxi drop us off at the markets close to the resort (my idea) for some souvenir shopping, immediate regret. We were bombarded with vendors selling their shirts, cigars, food and beer, very aggressive and a lot of them. They scared the crap out of my daughter and wife, had to make a b-line back to the resort. I'm still apologizing to them

Posts: 5348 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
When you book a resort there is very little reason to ever leave said resort. One good thing about Palace resorts is that you are welcome at their other resorts so that could be a reason to hop on the shuttle over to another resort. They have a resort on Isla Mujeres, I believe (they did when stayed there 13 years ago) and the other Palace resorts might have an amenity or restaurant that you're prefer.

I'll be in Cancun in June staying at Secrets Riviera.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10496 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post