SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The first 86 officers of our Space Force Graduate
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The first 86 officers of our Space Force Graduate Login/Join 
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted
Along with 914 other Airforce graduates. Video of Vice President giving the welcoming speech to the troupes. Starts at 43:59 in the video from the Airforce.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Here is a snippet of what AOL's take away is from Pence going.

"Pence, who heads the White House’s coronavirus task force, originally planned to address the graduating class by video, but his office announced Tuesday that he would attend in person.

Pence’s last-minute decision to make the trip to Colorado goes against his own task force’s recommendation to stay at home during the pandemic and limit any nonessential trips.

Some of the vice president's staff sat next to each other on the flight from Washington to Colorado. Pence was greeted on the tarmac by Colorado’s Democratic Gov. Jared Polis, who was wearing a face mask with the state flag's pattern. Pence did not wear a mask.

Other lawmakers including Sen. Michael Bennet, D-Colo., Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., and Rep. Doug Lamborn, R-Colo., addressed the class via video messages. Defense Secretary Mark Esper and other Pentagon officials also offered their congratulations through video messages."

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m shocked they haven’t also reported that the Thunderbirds, in addition to VP Pence’s flagrant disregard were also not practicing any social distancing. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Was sent this from Colorado Springs yesterday. Smile

Apparently taken through a window but still....

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
That's at least six feet...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Every time I read about Space Force I hear "Spaaaaace Ghost." Lol

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

Me, too.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:

For me it's Tom Corbett: Space Cadet. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:

Well, you're a space cadet until you become full fledged spaaace force member

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anything to do with conflict in outer space will always mean these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2PoXfZdYVU
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfIAKj3Gl1E

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54644 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I think of Moonraker....

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
The flag

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, space force is crucial to our future national security. Control space, control the battle field. We have no choice, when Russia and China are doing the same.

Posts: 636 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Cool Flag.

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:

Me too! I watched that show every Saturday morning. Tom, Astro, and Roger.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8957 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
@rogue, no kidding. hardly subtle.

I'll be disappointed if the chest badges aren't tappable communicators.

You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Cool Flag.

Agreed. They got the flag right for sure.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6969 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post