SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Held a Veterans Day Vet's Karma this Morning
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Held a Veterans Day Vet's Karma this Morning Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
regularly scheduled golf day here, have never played on veterans day before

So I covered the green fees for the first 11 vets that came in

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
That's awesome, a great way to show your appreciation. Big Grin

Posts: 13314 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
regularly scheduled golf day here, have never played on veterans day before

So I covered the green fees for the first 11 vets that came in
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thank you for this kind donation. But "cow pasture pool" does not melt my butter. .......................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2089 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Can’t do it here....white balls are tuff to see in 6” of snow.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4279 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Thank you

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Well done! I'm sure they appreciated your outstanding gesture.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7293 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Excellent! I admire your thoughtfulness and generosity.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1748 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Sigfan - we should meet up some time. I live east of the city in the Tanque Verde district.

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post