SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2 Chicago teens steal car and crash causing death of baby face misdemeanor charges, WFT
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 Chicago teens steal car and crash causing death of baby face misdemeanor charges, WFT Login/Join 
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
They won't be happy until all of the left controlled cities resemble Mogadishu. It's sad. Push for gun control, then don't prosecute for crimes committed with a firearm. It's baffling.

Posts: 4024 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Well, to be honest, it’s not about solving crime in crime ridden areas. It’s about shifting blame in a campaign of falsehoods to disarm honest, law abiding Americans. If so called “gun violence” with “assault style weapons” was actually a safety issue, you would expect a proportional rise in violence with the numbers of them in the wild.

As we all know, sales of sporting rifles/pistols virtually exploded over the last several years, but the numbers of them being used in ANY criminal activity is for the most part unchanged. But the criminal federal government is rabidly attacking ownership of them through legislation. These cretin live in fear that we might just get tired of the leftist takeover of our country and decide enough is enough and take our country back. Legislation is really their only weapon; the police or the military aren’t going to go out and seize anything. They largely ARE us. And those in power know it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15619 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gear hounds, you're forgetting about one important thing-

$

It's also about how much $ can we get out of this.

"Oh, we can't arrest our way out of this, but if you GIVE us funding, we can build a new tennis court and the kids won't get in trouble!"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8368 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by konata88:
So crime is rampant and unpunished. Gov won’t do anything and citizens aren’t allowed to do anything. When does it end? When do citizens hold gov accountable? How do crime rates go down? Assume the DA keeps getting voted in.

That is probably just what she needed. She wanted attention, got it plus her medicine. And it was not a clobber in the face, it was a moderate side punch on the side of the head.

-c1steve

Posts: 4063 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
What a shame. I honestly can't believe anyone with half a brain still lives there.
My first cousin and her family moved to Arizona a few years ago.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
Hopefully the family will pursue justice and vengeance of their own - I know I would.

It'd be kind of hard not to.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20840 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
So crime is rampant and unpunished. Gov won’t do anything and citizens aren’t allowed to do anything. When does it end? When do citizens hold gov accountable? How do crime rates go down? Assume the DA keeps getting voted in.

You answered your own question:
Q) When do Citizens hold Government accountable?
A) Every 4 years when there's an election.

These dumbfucks voted for foxx
Then these dumbfucks voted for foxx AGAIN!

They voted for lightfoot
Then they voted for someone more radical than lightfoot...

What's that saying...
"You get what you deserve."

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8368 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
Hopefully the family will pursue justice and vengeance of their own - I know I would.

It'd be kind of hard not to.

A few years ago a drunk driver killed a 10-12 year old kid on a bike, then drove about 5 blocks to his home, got out and went inside like nothing happened. He got arrested a few hours later when the car was found.

Odd how the driver was shot and killed in the alley about a block from his house...

I was on scene for both.
I don't think the shooting case has been resolved.

posted Hide Post
Kim Foxx will be gone soon. Anxious to see the replacement.

Posts: 17277 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't think the shooting case has been resolved.

That's unfortunate, I'm sure everyone tried their hardest, and that's what's important. Can't win em all.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20840 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post