SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ohio Based Members… Please Read (Trump Support & Mutual Aid Post)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ohio Based Members… Please Read (Trump Support & Mutual Aid Post) Login/Join 
posted
All,

Thank you for taking the time to open this thread and read through it. I am posting this with the best of intentions and a desire to help us help one another.

2 things I would like to ask:

First, I want to see if the Ohio Members would be interested in me gathering and consolidating names, e-mail addresses, cell phone numbers, and maybe home addresses so that we have a list we can share and use to contact one another if things go sideways.

I would send the list to only those on the list and will maintain it as long as members on the list provide updates when things change.

Anyone interested in this should e-mail me at [REDACTED, please use the e-mail in my profile] .

Second, I would like to know who may be willing to meet and attend the rally this Saturday at the State Capital (as described at this web page Trump Rally). I will be attending, but thought it would be nice if “us guys” could agree on a meeting location near the capital and attend as a group.

Again, if so, you can contact me at [REDACTED, please use the e-mail in my profile] .

So that’s it… Let me know your interest in both items. If you think these are bad ideas, just ignore this and move along. If there is no interest, I will let this thread die on the vine.

Thanks again…

**Edited on the advice of sigmonkey**

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Box

I’m in. Columbus south end grove city

Posts: 1765 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1flynDO...

E-mail sent.

Thanks!

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post