SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For Our Triple Minority Member
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Our Triple Minority Member Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted

Dammit Bre!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31383 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44458 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Hahahahaha, that sounds more like my mom than my dad.

It will be interesting to see if anyone here saves this to use whenever they're mad at me. Big Grin

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone who thinks parenthood is easy has clearly never had children. From cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, preparing dinner, and ensuring everyone is still alive at the end of the day, you might as well be a superhero.

Smile

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
That's a good one!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
Hahahahaha, that sounds more like my mom than my dad.

It will be interesting to see if anyone here saves this to use whenever they're mad at me. Big Grin
Somehow, I don't see that happening very soon. You impress me as one of the most level-headed members of this forum. Why would anybody be mad at you?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31383 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
^ Oh, it's happened a few times...

Thanks though.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post