SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Waffle House waitresses throw down in Auburn...(NSFW)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Waffle House waitresses throw down in Auburn...(NSFW) Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Are you kidding? Who wouldn't want to record their very own live catfight video?

Anybody with enough sense to realize these can end with knives/guns by the principles or their crew and don't want to be in the area?

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somebody was getting their ass smattered, smothered and covered. Big Grin

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of headcase
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig226fan:
Somebody was getting their ass smattered, smothered and covered. Big Grin

....Chunked, Diced, Peppered, Topped, with a Sunny Side up egg on top! please, and Thank you!

SSDD

---------------------------------
He was constantly reminded of how startlingly different a place the world was when viewed from a point only three feet to the left.

Posts: 68 | Location: Somewhere between here and there. | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
We have attracted some quality residents in the last few years. Lots of overbuilding in the town has driven the older apartments to go Section 8. Of course, Waffle House has its own quality patrons too.

Looked like typical Auburn students to me. You know the work/study program they have there to train for Restaurant Management.

Nope, those are Bama fans, guaranteed.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
The one and only time I ever ate at a Waffle House, I got food poisoning. That was around 20 years ago and I never stepped foot in one again. This just reinforces that decision.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did the winner get employee of the month?

Kinda reminded me of a few I got into at work.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never frequent Waffle Houses without a minimum of 3 weapons , 2 of which will be loaded with 9mm cartridges.

Posts: 462 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What really irks me the most in this is that the idiot with the phone camera is using vertical video.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5149 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
should be twatwaffle house....

Twatwaffles with Pecans and a side of Large Black Thong, for that man over there!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
should be twatwaffle house....

Twatwaffles with Pecans and a side of Large Black Thong, for that man over there!

I caught that too, and rewinded it to make sure. Turns out that it looks like her butt crack and the strap to the apron rather than a thong.

Besides, it goes without saying that women north of 200lbs should not be wearing thongs. It does nothing for us...really.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Exactly how long is "right quick like"?

It means rat nauw.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
War eagle )

Several Sigs and some others. Like and use them all.

Posts: 28 | Location: alabama | Registered: February 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Two things:

One, wouldn't it have been easier to just do the dishes?
Two, if you are going to fight, it would be advantageous to have 1/2 inch hair....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
What really irks me the most in this is that the idiot with the phone camera is using vertical video.

Thank you! So irritating. Vertical Video Syndrome is real people.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Exactly how long is "right quick like"?
{switches chaw from one cheek to the other, spits on the sidewalk}

You ain't from 'round here, is ya boy

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Quality employees, easily worth $15 an hour, maybe $20 knowing what good team members they are.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
Pecan waffles AND a show???? Shut up and take my money!!!

Amen, brother.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
What has 47 teeth and 112 tattoos? The waitresses at a Waffle House.

Even my wife laughed at that.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Back when I was young and impressionable I used to enjoy the occasional cat fight. The ones I liked best was where one lost her clothing, or both did. I found cheering would inspire the one that lost the first bra. I wish I'd had a cell phone with video capability. The best was where a couple of older girls, probably 19 or 20, ended the fight topless. I smiled for at least a week afterwards.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Back when I was young and impressionable I used to enjoy the occasional cat fight. The ones I liked best was where one lost her clothing, or both did. I found cheering would inspire the one that lost the first bra. I wish I'd had a cell phone with video capability. The best was where a couple of older girls, probably 19 or 20, ended the fight topless. I smiled for at least a week afterwards.

My wife said that in her high school, whenever a cat fight ensued, the very first objective of each participant was to shred the clothes off the other.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post