SIGforum
Waffle House waitresses throw down in Auburn...(NSFW)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7940044124

March 22, 2017, 12:42 PM
Bigboreshooter
Waffle House waitresses throw down in Auburn...(NSFW)

http://www.al.com/news/montgom...ml#incart_river_home

A brawl between two employees of a Waffle House in Auburn was captured on cell phone video on Sunday

Witnesses told WTVM that the workers, both women, began throwing punches after getting into a disagreement over who was going to wash the dishes.

Auburn police confirmed the fight occurred at the Waffle House located in the 1700 block of Opelika Road.

The video of the fight is more than two minutes long and includes graphic language. Another restaurant worker can be heard calling 911.

Capt. Lorenza Dorsey said the incident was over by the time officers arrived at the restaurant and no arrests were made. A report was taken by officers at 3 p.m.

"The parties involved, however, do have the option to have the case reviewed and/or pursued in municipal court if either desires to do so," he said.

A representative from Waffle House's corporate office in Georgia didn't immediately reply to a request for comment.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

March 22, 2017, 12:46 PM
DonDraper
More reasons why I never enter a Waffle House.

But what really irks me about this and ANY other similar video - is the piece of shit scumbag holding the camera filming. Put the fucking phone down and break up the fight. It isn't that hard. I'd find out who filmed it and fire him if I owned that joint.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks
March 22, 2017, 12:52 PM
ubelongoutside
quote:
both women, began throwing punches after getting into a disagreement over who was going to wash the dishes.

Ladies, ladies, there's no need to fight. There's enough dishes for all y'all Big Grin

March 22, 2017, 01:09 PM
AllenInAR
Pecan waffles AND a show???? Shut up and take my money!!!

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV
March 22, 2017, 01:19 PM
Georgeair
Thank goodness Gus wasn't in his usual seat.

WDE

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

March 22, 2017, 01:24 PM
Rightwire
Exactly how long is "right quick like"?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
March 22, 2017, 01:31 PM
kz1000
What has 47 teeth and 112 tattoos? The waitresses at a Waffle House.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
March 22, 2017, 01:34 PM
HRK
should be twatwaffle house....

March 22, 2017, 01:40 PM
ScorpionBoy
quote:
But what really irks me about this and ANY other similar video - is the piece of shit scumbag holding the camera filming. Put the fucking phone down and break up the fight.

fuck that! record it and post it up! your idea is terrible.
March 22, 2017, 01:42 PM
jerkyjer
This is only supposed to happen in Tuscaloser!

War Eagle!
March 22, 2017, 01:45 PM
PHPaul
quote:
Originally posted by ubelongoutside:
quote:
both women, began throwing punches after getting into a disagreement over who was going to wash the dishes.

Ladies, ladies, there's no need to fight. There's enough dishes for all y'all Big Grin

And one of ya make me a sammich when you're finished! Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
March 22, 2017, 01:47 PM
slyguy
Yes, and can I get a fresh can o' whoop ass with that?
March 22, 2017, 01:56 PM
sigmonkey
ROLL EAGLE!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
March 22, 2017, 01:59 PM
Green Highlander
Now that is some right quality dinner theater.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")
March 22, 2017, 02:04 PM
egregore
quote:
Witnesses told WTVM that the workers, both women, began throwing punches after getting into a disagreement over who was going to wash the dishes.

So they both wanted to wash the dishes really badly? There's dedication for you. They should be rewarded. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper:
But what really irks me about this and ANY other similar video - is the piece of shit scumbag holding the camera filming. ...

Are you kidding? Who wouldn't want to record their very own live catfight video?
March 22, 2017, 04:12 PM
fgwilliams1
We have attracted some quality residents in the last few years. Lots of overbuilding in the town has driven the older apartments to go Section 8. Of course, Waffle House has its own quality patrons too.

GW.
March 22, 2017, 04:17 PM
ZSMICHAEL
quote:
We have attracted some quality residents in the last few years. Lots of overbuilding in the town has driven the older apartments to go Section 8. Of course, Waffle House has its own quality patrons too.

Looked like typical Auburn students to me. You know the work/study program they have there to train for Restaurant Management.
March 22, 2017, 04:22 PM
YooperSigs
Awful House!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
March 22, 2017, 04:22 PM
ChuckWall
If they could sing show tunes while duking it out, I'd pay for that along with ma waffle.

MAGA
March 22, 2017, 04:26 PM
fgwilliams1
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

Looked like typical Auburn students to me. You know the work/study program they have there to train for Restaurant Management.

Well, after teaching a few classes to Hotel/Restaurant Management students, I would have to agree.

GW.