SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I've got an NRA safety class happening in my basement!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I've got an NRA safety class happening in my basement! Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted
The way the USA is today has prompted so much interest in self defense that my fiancé easily got 6 people to take the class to get their license to carry in Massachusetts.

So for the next 4 hours my good friend and YouTube star Charlie Cook will be teaching them in my basement. I'm pretty excited. Also since we got a foot of heavy wet snow yesterday I'm glad I have a generator. Our power has been out since last night. Range time will be when weather is better.

Anyhow, Merry Christmas from us. Here's a video of Charlie's YouTube channel. He also has a podcast where he interviews 2A community. It's called Riding Shotgun with Charlie. Check it out.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12439 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Expanding our numbers is always a good thing!

Hope you get your power back soon.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post