SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Congrats SapceX - All three boosters landed.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congrats SapceX - All three boosters landed. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
First time successful in recovering all three. Really cool to see side by side two rockets landing.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/DPfHHls50-w

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20848 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Isn’t this from like 3 weeks ago?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Yes it is, oops. Either way, belated congratulations.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20848 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Yup, this was from a bit ago.

Unfortunately they were unable to secure the center core and high seas caused it to topple off the ship.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post