SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    He has Risen!!!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

He has Risen!!!!!! Login/Join 
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Who has believed what he has heard from us? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned—every one—to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isaiah 53:1‭-‬6 ESV
https://bible.com/bible/59/isa.53.1-6.ESV

Thank you Lord for your death and resurrection!

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10488 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would you like
a sandwich?
Picture of Dreamerx4
posted Hide Post
He is Risen indeed!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Happy Easter y'all! A bit late but very busy yesterday.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope all of you had a Happy Easter yesterday.

I missed this thread, but wanted to reply even if I was a bit late.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Karens...uhhh I mean Romans aren't happy about this! Big Grin

quote:

Roman Authorities Investigating Jesus For Violating Stay-In-Tomb Order

The Babylon Bee

JERUSALEM—Roman authorities are investigating controversial religious leader Jesus of Nazareth for violating the Empire's clear "stay in tomb" order. After crucifying him and laying him in the tomb, Roman guards put Him under strict orders to stay there and not come back, rising victorious over sin and death.

But Jesus, answering to a higher authority, refused to stay dead and busted out of the tomb, establishing a kingdom that would never end -- again, in clear violation of the government's orders.

"Jesus is a dangerous rebel, refusing to bend the knee to Caesar and not abiding by the law of sin and death," said one Roman official. "He clearly broke the law by leaving the tomb, and we're going to be issuing a citation and placing him under mandatory quarantine for these crimes."

After coming into contact with many large groups over the course of approximately 40 days, Jesus ascended into heaven and is currently thought to be reigning on high.

Authorities are also investigating Him for planning to gather with a large multitude of every tribe, tongue, and nation. He says he currently has no plans to obey any earthly king on the matter, pressing ahead with the gathering of those who believe He died and rose again and trust Him alone for their salvation.

Link

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^Love it PASig!

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post