SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NUVIZ, new Motorcycle Helmet HUD module
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NUVIZ, new Motorcycle Helmet HUD module Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Neat idea, strap it on to your helmet and bam you're Pete "Maverick" flying your F14, well kinda, $700 for a HUD system, camera and blooteef interface.

There was another company that tried this a while back and ripped off a bunch of investors never delivered the product...

One day I'm sure it will be reality for motorcycles...

I want frickin laser beams on the helmet

http://cyrilhuzeblog.com/2017/...r-riding-experience/

Posts: 24242 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
No thanks.

I don't want anything distracting me from what is right in front of me. I've got mirrors to see behind me if I want to look.

Posts: 20565 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Give me AN/APG-63 radar display showing cars in front overlaid a road map! I need to see about 1 mile ahead at all times.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4MUL8R,

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5200 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm older than I look
posted Hide Post
one of my riding buddies sent this to our group recently....interesting but meh.

and yeah the other getup was SKULLY

they ripped peeps off

Posts: 1941 | Location: San Fernando Valley, CA | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unless it has an infrared camera system, I'm not terribly interested.

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
No thanks.

I don't want anything distracting me from what is right in front of me. I've got mirrors to see behind me if I want to look.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32008 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post