SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Laugh Awile...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laugh Awile... Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted
My gift to you 2day

When you think of riding the subway, laughter and joy aren't the first words that spring to mind. It's a cramped place full of grumpy people either coming home from a bad day at work or are just generally upset. Yet if you're lucky enough, sometimes you can find happiness in a subway train.
One such magical moment was captured when a Belgian advertising agency working for Coca-Cola, hired an actor to randomly start laughing on the train. With the tagline–"Happiness starts with a smile"– their new ad aims to bring a bit of joy to everyone's day.

Just watch and I dare you not to let out a small giggle, too!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/1veWbLpGa78

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1336 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Nice one, thanks.

I occasionally work with a gal who has an infectious laugh. You can't help but at least smile even if you have no idea what she is laughing about. There have been days working with her that I went home with sore abdominal muscles from laughing so hard. Too bad there aren't more like her in the world.

Posts: 20611 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
That was great, I don’t think there’s any way you couldn’t smile. Thanks!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Thank you, I really needed a laugh.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
If you are human, you either smiled or laughed at that. Thanks for posting.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
You figure they must have auditioned actors for their laughs. That guy really is good and his laugh is very infectious.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1336 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

That reminded me of this guy...
...need them both in the same room!

It starts getting good a couple minuits in.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Z4Y4keqTV6w?t=18s

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So...was the man in Coke ad watching the comedy barn video? Regardless of where i was at, I'd laugh out loud like that too watching it.
Wife caught me laughing very hard wondering what was so funny. Got her funny bone too.

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1584 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Nice

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
I occasionally work with a gal who has an infectious laugh.

I used to work with a similar girl. Unfortunately it wasn't just her laugh....

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post