SIGforum
Missouri State Senator Who Called for President Donald Trump’s Assassination Calls for Slave Reparations

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7880004044

April 13, 2018, 09:07 AM
Scoutmaster
Missouri State Senator Who Called for President Donald Trump’s Assassination Calls for Slave Reparations
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
What about the Jews? They were enslaved for 400 years.

I once worked with a senior engineer, Ivy League educated, his father was equivalent of Sec of Agriculture in Egypt. He vehemently denied that the Jews were ever mistreated there, rather they were finally kicked out because they were too much of a welfare burden. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944
April 13, 2018, 09:38 AM
h2oys
The good news is MO has term limits and she is almost done.
April 13, 2018, 01:43 PM
9x18
My entire lifetime has seen reparations for slavery. Affirmative Action.
April 14, 2018, 03:47 AM
DetonicsMk6
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I see two avenues for reparations; first - provide the financial reparation to the original [living] slave, second - provide a one-way ticket for up to 20 decedents of said slave to the country from which the slave was originally kidnapped from.

(Of course the slave, if still surviving, may take both first AND second options if they so desire.)

Reparations, no.
Repatriation, Oh Hell Yeah.
April 14, 2018, 08:07 AM
senza nome
What's the problem ... just pay them in Confederate currency.
April 14, 2018, 09:12 AM
trapper189
quote:
Originally posted by senza nome:
What's the problem ... just pay them in Confederate currency.

Shouldn't be a problem. I hear there's a freight car full at the bottom of Lake Michigan.