SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What did you make for dinner?
Page 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 126
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you make for dinner? Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Oh my.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13073 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Anniversary dinner last week
A couple NY Strips, broccolini & some garlic bread

Homemade pizza day last weekend
Readymade ball of dough from Trader Joe's
Italian sausage, kids made theirs first so we ran out of pepperoni, bit of Italian seasoning & roasted garlic pizza sauce

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15956 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
No HelloFresh today! I have been craving a steak as it has been a while. NY Strip, with asparagus, and made garlic bread with the homemade peasant bread.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8735 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
BBQ sauce, grilled chicken, red onions, finished with cilantro.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6614 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Homemade pizza day last weekend
...kids made theirs first so we ran out of pepperoni!

Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9413 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Not dinner but brunch which consisted of eggs, sausage links, large wild blueberry pancake and coffee.

Looks GREAT!!!! Well I have only been eating dinner sized meals at lunch for a couple months now. I need to do something like this as I kind of miss breakfast. I only have an actual breakfast if I have to leave extremely early for work to go somewhere in Texas and will have a really long day.

Posts: 8735 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jelrod1:
quote:
Originally posted by DetonicsMk6:

Surprisingly made on this electric grill. Best ribeye I’ve had in a while.

https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-D...gid=pla-816451301932

I have a similar air fryer. Can you share temp/time settings?

It was on High. I think that's 500deg. 4 minutes then flipped and did 5 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Excellent! Thanks for the info!

Posts: 4836 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
The local farm 1.5 miles from me has this past two weeks finally gotten good ears of corn after a slow start from drought.
Corn, beans, pickles, cucumbers, onions, t'maters, etc. We're trying to get sick of them before they disappear again.

So tonight it was Cucumber Salad (pickles), grilled marinated chicken breasts, yellow beans and corn on the cob.
They don't make veggies like that in the store 2 miles away.

Posts: 7485 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Grilled pork chops, smothered cabbage, Tater tots.

Posts: 3639 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Today was cooked kale, sweet potato, onions, and pork tenderloin with a rosemary fig glaze.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Supposed to be lamb, had off smell. Breakfast for dinner instead.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21099 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Beef flautas with pico de gallo and a pepper crema sauce.

McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Fried Tacos last night on the flat top.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1783 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Flautas and tacos... man you guys have me craving some Mexican goodness Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16506 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Honey Butter BBQ Pork Chops with mashed sweet potatoes and green beans.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Simple cheeseburger made delicious with tomato from the garden.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21099 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Nothing better than a homegrown tomato and you can see it is from the picture!!!!

Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
One of our favorites Big Grin

Cast iron pan seared nicely seasoned flat iron steak done medium rare. Plated with grilled mushrooms, onions, and roasted red potato sections. Served with a nice side garden salad and a red wine.

Good for what ails ya! Wink

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16506 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Fantastic Bob!!

Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
More flat iron goodness Big Grin

Marinated thin slices of flat iron steak stir fried with onions and mushrooms. Plated with eggs and toast. Great any time of day!

USN (RET), COTEP #192