SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woman suing WalMart because they locked up hair care products and gave her paws
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman suing WalMart because they locked up hair care products and gave her paws Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
...or something like that.

STATISTICS AND FACTS ARE RACIST!!!

Hi, Gloria, ya shameless shyster!

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Sista wants to be PAID.

Posts: 5303 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Dam’!

Never thought about it before, but Walmart puts guns and even ammunition in locked cabinets. They hate me. Bastages!

I believe I'll go back to bed and cry myself to sleep. Frown

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigfreund,

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dayum!

I went to "The Best Buys" last week and had to ask to get an Apple Thunderbolt cable unlocked. I'm white, package was white, cable was white.

See where I could have gone with this if only Gloria had returned my call? Right. Nowhere.

Posts: 8958 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Yikes, I hope this thread doesn't start another onslaught of pi charts. Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Walmart has locked up stuff that walks forever. DVDS, Console games, ammo, etc.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
She should be thanking Walmart. Less theft, less price increase.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
People of her mental acuity don't really get that.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure she already had paws...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
This idiot should be suing her soul sistas - not WalMart.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Easy fix lock up ALL hair care products.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Easy fix lock up ALL hair care products.

So, if I want to buy a tube of Brylcream (?) I have to find some store clerk with the key, wait for it to be unlocked to get it?

Or shampoo?

Really? Just because a certain portion of society thinks it is OK to steal what we have to buy?

Maybe a better solution would be for Wallyworld to start prosecuting the damned thieves!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
stats argue otherwise.
8. Thou shall not steal.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure I saw her returning about $500 worth of cloths without a receipt and then getting rude as hell when they would only give her store credit. The way she acted I'm 99% certain the cloths were stolen.
So imagine my joy yesterday when I tried to return some Neutragena Shave Cream yesterday (really didn't work for me at all) and I'm told I must have the receipt for any type of credit for all pharmacy items. New rule.
I dug around and found the receipt this morning but now I have to make another trip.
I'm down to about one trip per month and only for items that are stupid expensive elsewhere. Will likely just rotate to Amazon to avoid the frustration going forward.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
OK, I tried, for several minutes, to find the original thread, but cannot locate it.

Speaking of limiting access, remember the thread about a proposed Philadelphia law barring corner convenience stores from erecting barriers, like bullet-proof glass (or plastics)?

Visiting University City earlier this week, I had to mail a package at the United States Post Office. The entire front counter is blocked with 1" plexiglass. They've got more protection than the cashiers at City Hall. And this is in a college neighborhood.

No matter what you throw into the salad spinner (a racist term, I'll shortly be informed), someone is bound to be aggrieved.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
I wonder if she's ever bought products online? I've read somewhere that many people are doing that now....might even be a trend! Then her ass and paws don't even have to leave the comfort of her own crib.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
Maybe a better solution would be for Wallyworld to start prosecuting the damned thieves!

Are you serious? You realize that they have to be able to catch them first, right? The only way to do that with any significant reliability would be to keep eyes on this section 100% of the time. Do you think the complaints would be any less if the black hair care products were under 24/7 live surveillance?

Wal-Mart's approach is both effective and cost-effective. It's just not PC.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
ask and ye shall receive...

but more specifically on hair products I give you the following...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I prefer Soul Glow,

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post