SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Contacts List..
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Contacts List.. Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted
I only got 12 people in my Contacts List. Not too many. I have a place for ICE Emergency Contacts but its empty. You'd think a guy could contact ICE if he needed to. Never the less, if I go calling people at random when I got nothing else to do, it dont take long when over half my contacts aren't home. So, with that in mind, I need all the Sig Forum Members phone numbers and emails. I can call you all sometime. At random you know. Nothing important to gab about. I figure I should be able to get my list up around 80 or 90 thousand. Email in my profile... Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Ok. Call me at BR-549. Collect is fine.

Press 1 for redneck dialect.

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
You could always try calling Jenny.

IIRC, her number is 867-5309.

Posts: 32515 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
They got the bit contacts, byte, megga and giga. I'm shootin' for the giga. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Beechwood 4-5789.

Posts: 20108 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
tel:202-456-1111 Big Grin

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
827-5309....

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3301 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
What are you wearing?

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is Junior BR 549. Call me.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IntrepidTraveler:
827-5309....

NOPE!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/867-5309/Jenny

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigWhup:
quote:
827-5309....

NOPE!

[FLASH_VIDEO] <iframe width="725" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6WTdTwcmxyo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> [/FLASH_VIDEO]
Link to original video: https://youtu.be/6WTdTwcmxyo

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
What are you wearing?
Clothes but, I got a dozen or so Indian motor cycle pics.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
That looks like a DC area code jb. You bein' bad ? Big Grin

Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
827-5309....

NOPE!

Dammit dammit dammit!!!! EVERY TIME I do this sort of thing from memory, I get it wrong! And of course, my friends here lovingly correct me....

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3301 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
That looks like a DC area code jb. You bein' bad ? Big Grin

It's the Whitehouse, give them a shout. Tell Donald thanks for setting America on the path to being great again.

+++++

Intrepid, not sure how you screw up that number. It's permanently ingrained in my memory in super indelible ink.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
588-2300

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
588-2300

EMPIRE! Jeeze, and I ain't watched TV in years. Weird, the stuff that sticks in yer head.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15234 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
827-5309....

NOPE!

Dammit dammit dammit!!!! EVERY TIME I do this sort of thing from memory, I get it wrong! And of course, my friends here lovingly correct me....

And that explains why you could never get ahold of Jenny...andy all this time you thought she gave you a fake number

God, Guns, and Guts made this country....let's keep all three

Posts: 495 | Location: TX | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
HUdson3-2700

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
Pennsylvania six five thousand.

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post