SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Big Data to the Rescue: The Electoral College Meets Data Pattern Science
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Data to the Rescue: The Electoral College Meets Data Pattern Science Login/Join 
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted
This was so encouraging to me, I didn’t want to risk it getting lost in the noise of a political discussion. Enjoy
Link

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I see mention of the 12th Amendment coming up recently too. I had to look it up to get the gist.

Posts: 6176 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sportshooter:
This was so encouraging to me, I didn’t want to risk it getting lost in the noise of a political discussion. Enjoy
Link

Thanks for that link. That is exactly how I understand it. Every member on this forum, but especially those from the deeply suspect states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, should be contacting their state legislators and pointing out the evidence of massive fraud and make sure they are of aware of the Constitutional remedy. These states need to refuse to certify the results of the November 3 Presidential elections based on evidence of fraud in the voting system. Then this epic mess goes to Congress and each state gets 1 vote as directed in Article II, Section 3 of the Constitution as amended by the 12th Amendment. If they follow the law as it is written we will get out of this mess and preserve the Republic. Then the real investigations can begin so the perps can be brought to justice.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: leavemebe,

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 671 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Good golly Miss Molly, that 12th amendment is about to derail the Biden train.
There is no way the Dems can repeal the 12th amendment with McConnell at the helm of the Senate.

“The Founders Outsmarted the Presidential Election Fraudsters”
Link

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
That and if I’m not mistaken, repealing an Amendment to the Constitution requires more than just majority votes in Congress. However the Commies couldn’t even obtain that in the Senate, as you stipulated.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
There is no way the Dems can repeal the 12th amendment with McConnell at the helm of the Senate.

It takes a super-majority, 2/3, of both houses, plus 3/4 of the states, to repeal an Amendment. So even in the event the GOP did not retain a slim majority in the Senate: That's not likely to happen anytime soon.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Link

The two articles on American Thinker are interesting, but I absolutely could not follow that video by Dr. Ayyadurai. I was so lost by the time I got 30 minutes in I bailed.

And I used to write software for SPC.

ETA: Ok, brain fart. I watched it again and got it.

It's not easy to follow with his presentation style. It takes him so long to stumble to the point I lose track of where he's going. I really had to work at it to follow him.

So... weighted race?!?! Seriously?!?! WTAF? On what planet can this actually be regarded as right?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ensigmatic,

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
The problem is, those state legislatures would need a spine. I'm not hopeful that the honey badger attitude Trump has brought has trickled down to the squishes in so many other offices.

Does the courage exist in these states to stand up to the media and say 'no'?

Posts: 3664 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Visual evidence of the data distribution from every precinct might help them decide whether or not to certify the fraudulent results of the election.