SIGforum
Looking at google maps where Nates hitting and found a couple of interesting things.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7820054134

October 07, 2017, 08:21 PM
pbslinger
Looking at google maps where Nates hitting and found a couple of interesting things.
Love this in Boothville: https://www.google.com/maps/pl....017781!4d-89.161087

What the heck is this just east of Boothville: https://www.google.com/maps/pl....017781!4d-89.161087
October 07, 2017, 08:52 PM
Gustofer
http://www.cycleconstruction.c...ay-terraces-project/


________________________________________________________
It is long past time for a Convention of States. The Founding Fathers gave us this tool to fix an out of control government and we need to use it.
October 07, 2017, 09:14 PM
pbslinger
https://www.fema.gov/media-lib...d_hq_____12_2011.pdf
October 07, 2017, 09:18 PM
sigmonkey
Everyone knows those are the FEMA death camp barracks.





"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
October 07, 2017, 09:20 PM
parabellum
I'm uhh...

Sorry? What's this about?
October 08, 2017, 08:40 AM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'm uhh...

Sorry? What's this about?
I see "VOTE TRUMP" cut into the grass. Maybe that's what the original post was referring to, although it was not stated explicitly.



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים