SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma. Map Poster - Roman Empire at the Time of Christ
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma. Map Poster - Roman Empire at the Time of Christ Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted
So between the seller and USPS screw ups, I received three of these a month after first order. I will give two away and Karmanator will pick wieners in a couple of days

Map Poster - Roman Empire at the Time of Christ..... size is 24"x15"

Measures 15 inches x 24 inches.
This poster is printed on high quality glossy paper and includes a 0.25 inch border on all sides to allow for matting and framing.

Posts: 5366 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Very neat. Please count me in.

Posts: 2022 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Love it! Please include me.

Posts: 11508 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Great Karma. Please add me to it.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3857 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
I'm a Weiner, I hope.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Fantastic karma!

Ancient history, particularly ancient warfare is my hobby. I have something around 200-250 books on everything from Thermopylae to Adrianople, and everything in between.

This would be fantastic to display above my bookcases. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 2328 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Me too please!

Thanks

JB

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Please include me, Thanks!

Posts: 1314 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. That's fascinating.

Thanks for the kindness.

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Please include my name - thanks!

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3934 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I like the idea of that on my office wall, with an explanation that it's my plan for world domination by our group.

Include me in this one please.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12468 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I am defiantly in please.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3809 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I'd like to try for this, thank you for the chance.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Romani ite domum!
Add me to please, and thank you.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3454 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ScubaSig
posted Hide Post
Please include me, that's awesome thanks

Posts: 724 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Very nice print, please count me in.

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2224 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
I’m in for a chance! Thanks!!

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Cool. Please add me.

Posts: 6311 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I would love to be in on this. Thanks fornthe chance.

Posts: 12485 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post