SIGforum
You can't get chocolate milk from angus..

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7790053194

April 19, 2022, 02:52 PM
David Lee
You can't get chocolate milk from angus..
Of corse I knew this but just had to do my innernet research to be sure. I see I am not the only one to ask. It looks as if all breeds of milk cows or cattle make only white milk. I have about 8 ounces remaining of a half gallon jug, from Kroger, givin to me to drink. I never drank this much liquid in one setting in my life. A big guy could fo this, maybe drink two. I am not a big guy so the innards are reaching capacity. Burped a couple times and that seems to make a little room for more.. Big Grin. So chocolate milk must come from Kroger, not angus. Drink your chocolate milk.
April 19, 2022, 02:54 PM
Ryanp225
Da faq?
April 19, 2022, 02:56 PM
David Lee
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Da faq?
That means you dont like chocolate milk?
April 19, 2022, 03:00 PM
HRK
Milk Drunk posting! Big Grin
April 19, 2022, 03:01 PM
SIGnified
I realize mushrooms are quite popular these days; freaking damn near legal around these parts, but damn dude… Milk?





"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein
April 19, 2022, 03:03 PM
David Lee
Hey, it was givin to me. I drink loads of coffee and some water but I cant let a half gallon of angus juice go bad.. Big Grin. I think I gotta go for a walk and work this off.
April 19, 2022, 03:09 PM
SIGnified
Try to stay out of the tops of tall trees brother…


Maybe it’s like “bad mayonnaise”. Wink





"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein
April 19, 2022, 03:12 PM
YooperSigs
And almonds dont have udders. Neither do oats.


End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
April 19, 2022, 03:13 PM
David Lee
My friend Joe drinks those yoop. I never tasted them.
April 19, 2022, 03:16 PM
David Lee
And I did it.. Big Grin. Got the slosh going on. Thats a lot of chocolate milk.
April 19, 2022, 03:24 PM
bald1
Methinks David has been partaking in White Russians with a Hershey squirt! Razz Wink Big Grin



Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
April 19, 2022, 03:24 PM
sigmonkey
If you end up making chocolate butter, don't share...




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
April 19, 2022, 03:29 PM
David Lee
I drank that whole 64 ounces with a straw. Dont guess I will do this again for a while. It was darn good and cold.
April 19, 2022, 03:30 PM
SIGnified
Dude… Most people literally cannot hold down a gallon of milk. They blow…

You’re awful freaking close.





"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein
April 19, 2022, 03:33 PM
OKCGene
I like Strawberry Milk, but I have no idea what kind of cow it comes from. Maybe some Keebler Elves have milking chores every day. I dunno.

And if you're milking a bull, well, you're doing something terribly wrong.

LOL giggle snort guffaw!
.
April 19, 2022, 03:36 PM
David Lee
Oh yes. I've had that strawberry milk too. Wonderful stuff. Havn't a clue where it comes from.. Big Grin
April 19, 2022, 03:37 PM
David Lee
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Dude… Most people literally cannot hold down a gallon of milk. They blow…

You’re awful freaking close.
Just a half gallon. Thats my limit by golly.
April 19, 2022, 03:43 PM
Blue Dog
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Oh yes. I've had that strawberry milk too. Wonderful stuff. Havn't a clue where it comes from.. Big Grin


It comes from a chocolate bunny rabbit. At least that's what's on the container.
April 19, 2022, 04:07 PM
flashguy
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
My friend Joe drinks those yoop. I never tasted them.
Me, either! (And I do like chocolate milk.)

flashguy




Texan by choice, not accident of birth
April 19, 2022, 04:10 PM
flashguy
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Dude… Most people literally cannot hold down a gallon of milk. They blow…

You’re awful freaking close.
Just a half gallon. Thats my limit by golly.
That's 2 quarts. My dad was a milkman for a while, and he drank 2 quarts a day while doing his deliveries.

flashguy




Texan by choice, not accident of birth