SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: LaserLyte LT-PRE Universal Laser Trainer - Winner: john1
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: LaserLyte LT-PRE Universal Laser Trainer - Winner: john1 Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the karma

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma. Thank you

Posts: 2222 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the karma; thanks for a fun chance!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
"I'm in for the karma"

Love to try this during these cold winter months.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank You!

Posts: 283 | Registered: December 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
quote:
LaserLyte LT-PRE Universal Laser Trainers

I'm in. Thank you.

Be nice to use in my NRA Basic Pistol class before I take the students to the range to fire live rounds.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Get your dry-fire game on, SFites!

I'm going to let this run until sometime tomorrow in hopes of getting it shipped on Friday, before the upcoming USPS rate increase.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the karma. Thank you.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Im in for the karma

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
I'd be happy to give it a try.
Thank you for the offer!

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4136 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Last call!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
And the winner is: john1!

Congratulations, john1. I'll send you an email, as well. Send me your snail mail address and I'll get this on its way to you.

My thanks to everybody who entered Smile

Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
And the winner is: john1!

Congratulations john1! Be sure to let us know what you think of the trainer once you've had a chance to get familiar with it.

ensigmatic, thanks so much for the generous opportunity at this handy karma, and also for your review of it in the other thread. Smile

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
ensigmatic:
Thank you for the trainer. I will be putting it to good use.
(email sent).
john1

Posts: 593 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post