SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Graphic Artists please step inside - Logo creation DONE!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Graphic Artists please step inside - Logo creation DONE! Login/Join 
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted
We need the talent of a graphic artist…..

My wife and I have a lot of skill in the woodshop but graphic software is not one of the things that we do with any level of competence.

We are creating a new line of business, cremation urns. To complement the urns we need a new and totally different logo. We have located a number of graphic designers on Etsy however we would like to have someone from the Sig Forum family create the logo if possible.

Our vision is as follows:

Using the image of the urn below

Using the image of a urn that my wife ( turning_gal ) made we are thinking a simply outline of the shape of the urn with the new logo inside the outline. Our thoughts are to incorporate the letters of our names into the logo. My wife’s first name begins with a C, mine with a J and our last name begins with a S. Our vision is the S would be predominate with the C & J incorporated into the S. The C & J could be lower case with the S being a capital letter or some variation thereof.

We are open to variations so long as it can be used in multimedia, Facebook, business cards, website and lasered on the bottom of the urns.

Questions and proposed formats can be sent via email which is in my profile. I expect to compensate the creator, but please reply to the tread to let others know you are sending something. You are welcome to also display the logo in the thread if you so decide.

Huge thanks to striker1 !! We have our logo !!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sig229-SAS,

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Like this?

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
Like this?

Amazing !! Email inbound with some minor changes!

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post