SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    View from the helipad this morning, senior prank, NSFW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

View from the helipad this morning, senior prank, NSFW Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
View of the mountain this morning with the S for Sunnyslope High School, keeping' it classy in the 'hood.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11884 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Great senior prank. No one hurt

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The seniors during my freshman year made a big crank like that with bleach or something in the front yard of the school, some genius put new seed and fertilizer on it and it went from dead yellow grass crank that was 100 ft long to way greener and darker grass crank. It was there from my freshman year to my sisters senior year who started high school a year or so after I graduated. She told me that they finally just pulled up everything and had new sod laid down when she went back after she graduated to get her transcripts for college.

Posts: 3390 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Smile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Hehe, dongs are always funny.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17084 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
Hehe, dongs are always funny.

The Richard Johnson memorial.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Cocky bunch.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
at least they weren't dicks about it.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7065 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I thought it was a 'B' for 'Balls'

who knew Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
That was a real dick move......... Wink

Posts: 7096 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Flying kinda low mast.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Professor Smack-Down
Picture of Protein anchor
posted Hide Post
The yaw is all wrong.

----------------------------
Tony

Guns in my collection:

Awaiting next purchase

Posts: 4107 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: October 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Beer was involved. You can see a corona up there.

Posts: 16169 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Only a prick could think of doing such a thing!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post