SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Daughter & Archery - Indoor season has officially started at the house.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daughter & Archery - Indoor season has officially started at the house. Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Indoor season at the house has officially started. 5 meters halfway down the hall, 10 meters from the kitchen, 15 meters from the family room, and maybe 20 meters of she stands on top of the couch...

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11884 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
What no red flags in the doorways to warn that the range is hot?

LOL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I was thinking I'd be pressing my luck to set up in my "western wall enclosed" backyard.
Well on second thought, given my skill set, I probably would be.

Posts: 2056 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post