SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A white cop stops an armed black man for speeding with his Pitbull in the car
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A white cop stops an armed black man for speeding with his Pitbull in the car Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted
And the outcome was not at all what I bet you thought this video would be. Smile My hat's off to everyone involved in this stop for acting like responsible adults and completely exploding the dishonest narrative the liars among us are pushing about the police.

Anybody wanna forward this video to CNN and MSNBC to include into their reporting? Razz

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I imagine it's a blinding mystery to some how that man made it out of that situation alive, smiling, and joking. A true head scratcher for those folks it must be.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Per Chris Rock - he was polite, he's got a white friend, and does not have an angry woman.

Posts: 4725 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
What is this, who drives around with a camera pointing at themselves?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
^^^^It looks like a taxi/uber/lyft cam. One camera records the road and the other camera records the interior (aka customers). Perhaps it's for recording the dogs he trains.

I watched another video of his and he owns at least one Sig (P365)

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
"One of the good ones" she says after he decided to give a warning. Bet she would wailed about racism if he wrote them for speeding.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know it.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I imagine the officer was confused as he was treated respectfully. This is how it should be.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea those many long yeas ago, when I worked traffic, I would give a warning to those who were polite, and a ticket to the assholes. 19 out of 20 regardless of race got tickets. Such is life.

I do, however, maintain a polite and respectful demeanor when dealing with LEOS. My last traffic ticket was in 94.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post