SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Did ya'll hear about Lil Peep?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did ya'll hear about Lil Peep? Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Been wondering where he went. I've been listening for him - but haven't heard a peep.

#dadjokesfordays

Posts: 10756 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hehe...peep.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Da sheep, da sheep
Dey loss dher LilBoPeep.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I'll never be the same...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29708 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
I heard ABOUT Lil Peep, before I’d heard OF Lil Peep.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2840 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I actually listen to a couple contemporary/rhythmic/rap stations, from time-to-time, and I've no idea wtf is, or was, anyway, a "Lil Peep."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Oddly enough, I had (heard).

quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Emo rap. Snickerchuckle. Smile

I generally agree, and I love most Hip-hop

I was not familiar with this guy before today, but some other folks I know were talking about his death. Apparently he had mental health issues (no, really...) and a pill problem (no way.... Way....) with xanax, and messed with Propofol (brilliant). Dangerous combo.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's too bad about Little Seep.

No, wait. It's not.

And no, I've never heard of this Seep thing until he did the world a favor.

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Nary a peep have I heard about his music, lyrics, whatever you would call it.

But when you listen to 40's jazz, REAL R&B, 50's and 60's rock and pop like I do, well I suppose I'm sheltered.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8110 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn. And I was looking forward to his greatest hits album.
Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16098 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Lil Bo Sheep has lost her peep, and doesn't know her to find it.
Apparently his rap is the typical crap, so no one really gives a shit.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, maybe we won't hear another peep out of him. . . . .

According to latest report, appears to be a Xanax overdose.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music...r-BBF3yhP?li=BBnb7Kz

Posts: 2773 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sure

The only reason I opened the thread was b/c I thought it was about a new kind of Peep. Now I’m just disappointed.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my heart aches at what might have been...

oh the humanity.

----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walkinghorse:
What is 'emo'?

Trendy depression

Posts: 6351 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I never heard of him, but RIP

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walkinghorse:
What is 'emo'?

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
So then, there won't be a live album.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post