Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Member |
BREAKING NEWS NBC News informs Americans that keeping your fridge door closed “is the best way to keep food fresh” https://notthebee.com/article/...y-to-keep-food-fresh I had no idea... Thank you so much, NBC News. Where would we be without you? *************************** Knowing more by accident than on purpose. | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
| |||
|
| Member |
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jehzsa: BREAKING NEWS NBC News informs Americans that keeping your fridge door closed “is the best way to keep food fresh”..../QUOTE] What a perfect comment on their audience. . | |||
|
| Honky Lips |
https://x.com/RepThomasMassie/...471409649361082?s=20 With just a few short weeks to go, how's everyone feeling about those primaries! _____________________________________________ Proverbs 3:31 "Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways." | |||
|
| Ammoholic |
At any point until after the election, I feel that feelings don’t mean shit. Pollsters lie to manipulate people’s emotions and try to get them to give up and stay home. I really don’t give a rat’s rump what they have to say. I have two jobs: 1) Vote correctly. 2) Encourage others to the same. When the results of the only poll that matters comes out (election results), we’ll all know whether it worked or not. Until then, I refuse to feel about whatever lies any pollsters promulgate. I also refuse to argue about other people’s opinions about what’s going to happen. Maybe they really do have a crystal bsll and are 100% correct. Maybe they are just guessing and are completely in the weeds. In neither case does it affect my two jobs and their is no reason for me to waste any time worrying about someone else’s guess about the future. (Frankly, in this case the same is true about any guess I might have myself. Two jobs: Vote right. Encourage others to do the same. Nothing else matters right now. When the results are out we can celebrate or cry in our beer, whatever. For now, let’s just stick to the two jobs. Respectfully, Nick | |||
|
| Honky Lips |
Do you think Thomas Massie is a pollster? _____________________________________________ Proverbs 3:31 "Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways." | |||
|
| safe & sound |
And do you think that even a majority of those "self described Republicans" on facebook voting in Massie's surveys are actually Republicans? The only people I see around here who salivate over Massie are Libertarians. | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
FenderBender, you don't know what's going to happen any more than anyone else here, and on top of that, you're citing polls? Really? And not only polls, but polls conducted by Massie? Who reads his posts? Who responds to his posts? Who? You seem to be in an awful hurry to eat crow. Just cool it. | |||
|
| Member |
*************************** Knowing more by accident than on purpose. | |||
|
| No More Mr. Nice Guy |
I see a lot of the TDS crowd on social media loving Massie. It is, of course, because Massie has opposed Trump. Not that the TDS crowd would like many of Massie's positions otherwise. | |||
|
| Honky Lips |
The people who read his posts, and vote in his polls are the 2 groups of people who I name in my own quote from page 60 of this thread. _____________________________________________ Proverbs 3:31 "Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways." | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
Do you really want to do this? Is it November? We've already had this conversation, you and I. I've already told you back when you started this crap: we hear it every election cycle. Despite all those dire predictions, I've yet to see it come to pass. I don't care whether or not you're a fan of Massie and believe his stupid bullshit and the sour grapes he's been puking up since he was defeated. If you think he's some kind of patriot, then you have unrealistic ideas of what it takes to get anything done in D.C., and this is further ground I've already trod with you. Back in May, when we had this exchange, you said you would revisit this in November. Is it November? You're making predictions which there is no way to prove or disprove until the election. Citing polls, conducted by ineffective ideologues with unrealistic expectations, and voted upon by Trump-hating obstructionist yahoos gets you nowhere in this forum. Well see what happens in November. In the meantime, you know what you can do with Massie and his bullshit. | |||
|
Baroque Bloke![]() |
Glad he rejected the ‘ceasefire’ – Iran’s delaying tactic. “Updated 05:10, 26 September 2026 President Donald Trump poked fun at Iran with a photo of the ‘Trump Strait’ shortly after rejecting a seven-day ceasefire and telling aides that he expects to continue bombing the country after the midterms in November. Trump turned down a proposal that included Iran reopening the Strait of Hormuz and resuming nuclear talks, according to the Wall Street Journal. About half an hour after the news broke, Trump took to Truth Social with a picture of the 'Trump Strait,' evoking shades of how he used his presidential power to rename the Gulf of America and Lake America. …” https://mol.im/a/16161821 Serious about crackers. | |||
|
| Honky Lips |
Massie himself isn't partially germane to the point I'm making. What is, would be his follows, who are a good cross section of the people who I was talking about back in May. That poll and it's results aren't some outside organization asking those same groups their plans. What this poll shows is effective internal polling of The antiwar right and libertarians. This is not me saying " Here comes the blue wave!" What I am saying is those votes that did get Trump elected as 47, aren't going to be there come 11/3. _____________________________________________ Proverbs 3:31 "Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways." | |||
|
| Internet Guru |
Polling is a little broken in this country, but the Massie numbers seem absurd. Right now, it does look like a blue wave. RCP has Democrats taking the senate 53-47. Polymarket has democrats taking the senate 52-48. Pollsmax has democrats taking the House 221-214. It's not looking great. Still, plenty of time for an October surprise. Lots of close races that can still go either way. | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
Yes, FenderBender, I get it that that's what you believe, and I'll say it for you one more time, since you don't seem to be hearing me: You don't know that. You have no way of knowing that, and when you start showing polls on Twitter as your evidence, it's laughable. Even polls conducted by legitimate pollsters can be skewed and are frequently wrong. For years and years, I have been saying that polls cannot be trusted and I know you've seen some of those comments from me. In this forum, we disregard polling data. It's all bullshit. In the lead-up to all significant elections, I end up saying the same thing: we'll know the outcome when we see the results, and not before. | |||
|
| Political Cynic |
When is the last time the media and its pollsters and pundits ever predicted Democrat loses in pre-election reporting. It’s the same story over and over. The ONLY poll that matters is Election Day. | |||
|
Baroque Bloke![]() |
“Updated 08:13, 27 September 2026 Donald Trump has warned the five men arrested over a foiled terror attack at RAF Fairford were 'looking to do big damage' to US forces. The US President told reporters in Illinois: 'It was fantastic. Working with Britain, it was an amazing job. We had them under investigation. They were looking to do big damage to our fort, and working with the British worked out great. 'It may have been Scotland Yard, I don't know. We worked with a lot of them. 'We had them under view for a long time, and we got them. Thank you.' Responding to President Trump's words on Fairford, Wes Steeeting said: 'This is my first experience as Defence Secretary in responding live to President Trump. …” https://mol.im/a/16164417 Serious about crackers. | |||
|
| Member |
Didn't they just release these 5 guys on bail? In a case like this, it seems odd that they would be allowed to post bail, even in England. | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
Those burgers aren't going to make themselves. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

