SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cordelia Gun Exchange
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cordelia Gun Exchange Login/Join 
posted
In the area for work and happened to spot the place while out in the early am for some exercise. Stopped in there this evening. Nice people.

Silent

Posts: 1054 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
So where is this place?

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4600 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My guess is somewhere in California.

Posts: 17253 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rbert0005:
So where is this place?

Bob
It's near where Silent was working. You know, just down the street from the house where that guy used to have the little white dog.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
So where is this place?

Bob
It's near where Silent was working. You know, just down the street from the house where that guy used to have the little white dog.

Is that the place across the street from old "what's his name"?

Posts: 13715 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
quote:
quote:
So where is this place?

Bob

Posts: 1054 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Search with Bing shows Fairfield, Ca.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've lived in the south and east bay my entire life. I didn't think Cordelia was anything But a wide spot of the road where 3 major freeway/highways intersected as well as the train line come through there. It makes he news report almost daily as the "Cordelia Junction" and the morning commute gets jammed up over there. A few gas stations and fast food shops. I am also familiar with most of the gun shops in the greater Bay Area. This is a new one on me. I may have to cruise up and check it out

Posts: 4956 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
So where is this place?

In Cordelia. Duh.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
So where is this place?

In Cordelia. Duh.

Shiiiiii...loose lips and all!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
quote:
quote:
So where is this place?

Bob

The old same place.

Posts: 27162 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Here it is:

link

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post