SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another NEW Conservative News Channel - Newsmax TV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another NEW Conservative News Channel - Newsmax TV Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
Not sure if anyone heard of this, I've heard my local Conservative talk radio guy talk about them and I looked in my Comcast channel lineup and there they were. In Pennsylvania for Comcast/Xfinity they are Channel 1115

I deleted Fox News and added them to my Favorites channel list and will also be signing up for OANN to stream with my Roku.

Now FNC has joined CNN and MSNBC from being banished from my favorites list!

Not sure about the quality of it just yet, I just added it last night. At least it's an alternative to all the CRAP coming from the big 3 cable news networks these days. Looks like Bill O'Reilly is on there now.

Find Newsmax TV

Newsmax TV

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Watching now.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
We have Newsmax with our cable provider, but unfortunately it is part of a premium package that we would have to buy that would jack our cable bill by quite a bit.

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. Isn’t part of our Comcast channel package, but I set a bookmark using the web browser app on our LG tv and got it on the screen that way.

Posts: 1224 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Joe Pags is on Newsmax TV, a simulcast of one hour of his three-hour radio show out of San Antonio.
I listen daily.

Posts: 3865 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
It's pretty good. I'm tuning in more and more.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the tip.

Posts: 1364 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post