SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Opinions on Vredestein Pinza AT, anyone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opinions on Vredestein Pinza AT, anyone? Login/Join 
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted
Need new shoes for my 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk.

No serious off-roading, just want something capable of crossing fields, climbing minor obstructions (not often), and handling snow in the winter.

I usually pick from the top couple of options in the current TireRack survey results and haven’t been misled.

Not familiar at all with Vredestein, but they hold their own (and excel in the “comfort” category) against the Nitto Nomad Grapplers which are pretty much tied at the top of the list, so I’m curious.

Anyone with real world experience care to chime in?

Thanks.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16312 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Who would sell and warranty those?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19706 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Not the type you are considering, but, based upon reviews we are now on our 2nd set of Verdestein Quatrac 5 tires on our Subaru Outback.

They are snow rated and we are quite happy with them. None lose air pressure, outside of the usual drop when it gets cold, and they've held up well.

The huge positive is our last set, bought on Aug 2021, cost $540 for all 4 via Tire Rack, and add the installation at Firestone of $76, we were out the door for $616.

Posts: 3815 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I had em on the Tacoma, they worked extremely well. No noise, felt softer than OEM tires. Not quite as aggressive as other AT tires but I liked that.

Not well known but been around like 90 years. I'd buy them again for a 1/2 ton or smaller.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Never heard of the brand, but good to see they have good user reviews here.

I've always been Michelin, Bridgestone, Yokohama & Kumho on my last few cars.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15977 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Who would sell and warranty those?

Uhhh, Tire Rack... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9435 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post