SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mypillow.com towels - worth it or not?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mypillow.com towels - worth it or not? Login/Join 
posted
The claim is that they are made in America. Anybody here try them yet?

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
The web site says “Made in Pakistan with U.S.A. Cotton”.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
I like the pillows.

Last month I purchased the 6 pack towels for 39 dollars. They are ok. They are worth 40 bucks but they are not as nice as the 15 dollar single towels at kohls. Yes they are less expensive at 40 dollars for 6, but towels last so long that paying 10 or even 30 dollars more for other brands over the life of the towel shouldn't be hard to justify.

when these wear out Ill reach deep for some truly plush towels and call it a day.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Been using them for at least six years with no problems.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
The owner is one of the courageous good guys and worth supporting with business. We've used his pillows and found them to be good quality. I am sure his sheets are likewise.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skywag
posted Hide Post
Those pillows and towels cost a fortune on TV because TV ads cost a fortune.

For $8 you'll get better quality at Walmart!!

Posts: 174 | Location: United States | Registered: January 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skywag:
Those pillows and towels cost a fortune on TV because TV ads cost a fortune.

For $8 you'll get better quality at Walmart!!

Walmart and quality shouldn’t be in the same sentence.
I love all my pillows and towels from Mike

Posts: 74 | Location: Delco and LBI | Registered: April 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Just received my towels in the mail today. I paid $40.00 for a six towel pack. I like Mike and want to support him. I’ll let you know tomorrow how they do.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
I bought their sheets. Best dang sheets I’ve ever had. Very expensive, but they have a 2 sets for the price of one deal a lot and that made them worth trying out. Glad I did. Tried their moccasins as my old ones were worn out. Damn nice moccasins. Nicest ones I’ve ever had. Next will be a robe or some towels.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They've always got a "deal" so that you can get something like two for one.

We've used his pillows and sheets and the towels. Certainly the best towels we've ever found and we've paid a lot more for towels in the past.

And I second the idea that Walmart and quality don't mix.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

The price, at least, is easily competitive.

Posts: 27957 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
The owner is one of the courageous good guys and worth supporting with business. We've used his pillows and found them to be good quality. I am sure his sheets are likewise. .

I agree^

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
You can always find a promo code for my pillow. We got their sheets 50% off and are happy with them. They have a 10 year warranty as well. I like supporting the organization as well.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post