SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AZ Republican Party Chairman Jeff DeWit resigns
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AZ Republican Party Chairman Jeff DeWit resigns Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I don’t care the recording was without his knowledge. Even better. He said it in sincerity thinking he was not being taped. Point is he said it and that’s that. See ya dude. I don’t think Kari needs 50k. If you’re gonna bribe somebody at least make it worth while. Like Hunter getting many millions. Still scum but at least make it some good money. Jeez

Posts: 4839 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
He probably wont, but yes, name some names!

I'd be willing to bet that Ronna Romney's name is on that list.

Posts: 20217 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
Instead of saying fuck them I’m going to expose them.

Probably because he likes being alive.
That not being the case is still a possible option.

Posts: 21179 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
I don’t care the recording was without his knowledge. Even better. He said it in sincerity thinking he was not being taped. Point is he said it and that’s that. See ya dude. I don’t think Kari needs 50k. If you’re gonna bribe somebody at least make it worth while. Like Hunter getting many millions. Still scum but at least make it some good money. Jeez

Holy shit! I didn't hear the number... $50k? That's it? I'm an average Joe and you'd need a lot more money than that to consider breaking what I think is the right thing to do. How was that number not in 7+ figures? Can a politician really be bought for $50k? Honor is on sale these days I guess.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20924 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

Holy shit! I didn't hear the number... $50k? That's it? I'm an average Joe and you'd need a lot more money than that to consider breaking what I think is the right thing to do. How was that number not in 7+ figures? Can a politician really be bought for $50k? Honor is on sale these days I guess.

That’s a number I heard on one a radio/sattelite pundit. I can’t confirm and it sounds ridiculously low. Just looked through some of the stories and can’t find it

Posts: 4839 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Is there a veiled threat along with the offer?

Posts: 7519 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
^^^^

I'd say the remarks about the cartels operating in all 50 states may qualify.

Posts: 7352 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v495y8b-kar...TheLibertyDaily&ep=2

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I don't agree with leftist social / political / cultural policies. I'm inherently opposed to almost anything they want.

But increasingly, and perhaps more than anything, I despise the left because they steal, lie, cheat as their means to their ends rather than merit. Their ideals don't stand up to merit so they corrupt everything they touch.

Now, more than just disagreeing with their policies, I despise the left for their corrupt, tyrannical behavior. It's as though words like integrity aren't even in their dictionary.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12827 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Kari Lake is exactly the type of person we need as our representative. I sure hope she becomes our next U.S. Senator!!!!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10225 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems they were in the same room together and reportedly were formerly and had worked together well. Maybe she was saving this when she wanted him gone and to install a more MAGA chairman? Who knows.

Also seems looking back that this may not be uncommon. Curiously Al gore did not run again in 2004 and then became filthy rich being in the board of apple and other companies. Was he deemed a loser after 2000 by the big shots in DNC and offered various jobs to make him rich and go away from politics and spout his crazy environmental agenda? I’m sure we will never know.

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seems they were in the same room together and reportedly were formerly and had worked together well. Maybe she was saving this when she wanted him gone and to install a more MAGA chairman? Who knows.

Of course they were in "the same room together"!!! That makes the recording credible, just as the FORMER GOP chairman's poor attempts to justify his attempt to BRIBE Lake to get out of the race for the Senate seat. These secret backroom BRIBES are a form of corruption and election tampering. Thank God Kari Lake is willing to stand up to idiots like this and demonstrate her respect for the electorate.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10225 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:

According to interviews of her I've seen:
This guy called her at home and told her they needed to talk, but not over the phone, and he was 5 minutes from her house. She had no idea what the conversation was going to be about, that's why she recorded it.
This recording/conversation is 11 months old, BUT, she mentioned it 2 days later at CPAC. She's actually talked about it several times, and the story never got any traction, until a couple days ago when she released the recording.

As to her motivation for releasing it now, I'm not completely sure on that part. She's probably talked about it, and I missed it.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6252 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^

She also mentioned that DeWit claimed he was a Trump supporter, but it was a total lie, he was a DeSantis suck up.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16826 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
He will either be paid off or threatened to keep mum. Perhaps first one, then the other. He knows if he sings, he is dead meat walking.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15694 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
But increasingly, and perhaps more than anything, I despise the left because they steal, lie, cheat as their means to their ends rather than merit.

With you 100% on this, but this isn’t them. This is the RINOs and the never Trump right offering the bribe.

Good on her for telling them to go kick rocks.

Posts: 10772 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post