SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another leftist hypocrite on their way out: Joy Reid to lose her show at MSNBC
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another leftist hypocrite on their way out: Joy Reid to lose her show at MSNBC Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
This appears to be true.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107616 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Start the countdown until the "It was racist Trump supporters fault", "Trying to keep the black woman in her place"
Speeches begin.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good. Perhaps she can join the Harris team..

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Good. Perhaps she can join the Harris team..
More overtly? She's pretty much been on team Bidet all along... Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6215 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never watched her, but her reputation precedes her.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Even at MSLSD, you can't escape ratings. She and her show have sucked for some time, so it finally hit the wall. Should be interesting to see what the powers at MSLSD come up with to replace her.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
More overtly? She's pretty much been on team Bidet all along...

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yep. overtly. She could cost them more votes than having a sensible person of color.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Even at MSLSD, you can't escape ratings. She and her show have sucked for some time, so it finally hit the wall. Should be interesting to see what the powers at MSLSD come up with to replace her.

A freshly painted wall. You can tune in and watch it dry. Should beat her show by a few points at least.

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Never watched her, but her reputation precedes her.
She's so out there that a LOT of her comments got more publicity when shown on other networks for their absurdity, than were actually viewed on her show when broadcast...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6215 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Should be interesting to see what the powers at MSLSD come up with to replace her.
The only difference will be the name and the baggage.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
NPR, the mental institution of broadcasting, might take her.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You can't see her color on the radio, so, unlikely.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Ironic that two of the most joyless people in the world are named Joy. (Behar is the other one.)

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I’m all excited

To be fair I have never seen her show but from the snippets I’ve seen I’ve not wasted any of my life

Joy to the World and all that.

Posts: 53191 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
To be fair I have never seen her show...
Like this but with a different wardrobe.

Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
That’s too bad. Gutfeld! Uses her clips all the time for good effect. I guess he will need to find another batshit crazy lefty to ridicule.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1494 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How long before she sues the network because they fired her for one reason and one reason only and it has nothing to do with ratings.

Can you imagine a white person weaving everything to be the fault of the black man. Would they make it through their first show. It's beyond pathetic.

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Now if they'll only get rid of 'The Squawk' (The Talk) and 'The Spew' (The View), it'll be an excellent start to 2022.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
She’s a hateful piece of shit.

I’ll never forget how she skated for her numerous homophobic blog posts from like 10 years ago that were found and she said “oh I was hacked” and the Left was like “OK cool, no problem at all!”

WTF Roll Eyes

Posts: 33816 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
You mean that sweetheart doesn’t draw enough people to tune in for her measured and melodic voice? Hmmm...kooky.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post