SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    9mm at cabelas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9mm at cabelas Login/Join 
posted
Cabelas in Hudson Ma. has 9mm. self defence, club members can purchase 8 boxes. Still a buck a round. To rich for me.

Posts: 141 | Location: Ma. | Registered: November 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Ours had a massive amount of 5.56 WWB for $14. Still pricey at 0.70 a rd.

Posts: 17903 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buck a round? I'd have to be out completely to pay that price! But I would guess that Cabela's is counting on those folks to get those prices.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
Buck a round? I'd have to be out completely to pay that price! But I would guess that Cabela's is counting on those folks to get those prices.

For defensive ammo?

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
What kind of ammo? Some premium loadings (e.g., Remington Golden Saber, usually found in 20-round boxes) have been a dollar or more even before the current situation.

If they still have any, at least as of a week ago Midway is selling IMI JHP for $35/50 (72¢ per round).

Posts: 28005 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:

For defensive ammo?

yea, guess your right. I bought mine a good 10 years ago and can't even remember what I paid. Don't remember paying these prices ever!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Can we stop posting these in the Lounge?

There’s a whole section for these type posts…

Posts: 33867 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post