SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you are colorblind, you are a racist
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you are colorblind, you are a racist Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Man, this is some stupid shit. Can you imagine that someone actually thought up this nonsense?

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHis.../1783586589890752893

Posts: 107690 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
The more of this shit I see, the more I think humanity is a lost cause.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6489 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
The more of this shit I see, the more I think humanity is a lost cause.

It's not, the real issue is that "political correctness" has eliminated mental illness as a treatable phenomenon and there are no mental institutions, and they are needed, maybe in a more enlightened application than the cukoo's nest days...We have swung completely into celebrating mental illness instead.

So now we have insane people, mixed in with everyone else, speaking their mind as if it's something that needs to be taken seriously, and there are a lot of people that cannot tell the difference because the educational system has turned into a farce of biblical proportions.

Epidemic. It's a fucking retarded, crazy idiot epidemic.

Posts: 5151 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Wow! The power of deduction from some insane bitch. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26453 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1576 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Inmates Are Running the Asylum.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13407 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Saira Rao is the definition of a Retard.

Posts: 22936 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
The Inmates Are Running the Asylum.

You can say that again.

You must have clicked the word "Follow" in her profile in Greymann's post just above.

She's Nucking Futs!!

Posts: 3492 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Again, I find it difficult to follow the advice of people(sorry not politically correct here) who are feeble minded or retarded. Greta on climate change, autistic teens are not my source of information or guidance on how the world is melting. Now this bus rider, does her definition of racist include blind people, or can they smell race?

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My reaction to every time I hear one of these woke idiots admonishing me to “do better!”

Posts: 33853 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm ”No room for argument”. Ideology/opinion trash that you are not allowed to question.

I’ll bet many could make very accurate and convincing arguments on the drivel within.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10948 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
We can learn a lot from a dummy.

Posts: 2664 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
ALERT: We need an advanced practitioner of chiropractic medicine to immediately report to the lounge. See the victim- her own twisted, convoluted logic with no visible or apparent means of supporting her argument have caused a recto-cranial inversion of such magnitude that she (I guess she, whatever) is now talking out her own ass. It is likely this is not a new condition based on her level of implied certainty so take a medical level Clue Bat (TM). See the Victim STAT.

Posts: 6403 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I'm only red/green colorblind. Am I a racist?

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12445 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
I'm only red/green colorblind. Am I a racist?

Do you have a pulse?

*checks that lady’s book

Yes, you are.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9163 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Last I checked, black and white are shades, not colors. In that vein, people are not “colored”, they are “tinted”. Maybe we should coin a new phrase- tintism.

“End tintism!”

I like it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15616 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Full retard.

Posts: 3598 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Dr. King, I’ve got some bad news for you…

Posts: 13295 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
None of her conclusions are true. She is only virtue signaling to gain a form of power through supremacy.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29722 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
You must have clicked the word "Follow" in her profile in Greymann's post just above.

She's Nucking Futs!!

She's a deluded asshole; only she is correct and all others who question her are wrong and stupid.

Clicking on her Follow profile, she has an extreme prejudice against white people, she is the true racist, a 100% fact that doesn't register in her tiny brain.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16721 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post