SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    California To Consider Getting Rid Of Bail For Most Criminal Suspects
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

California To Consider Getting Rid Of Bail For Most Criminal Suspects Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
Additionally, if a judge does decide that suspect must monetarily pay for bail for a serious crime the individual is charged with, the amount must be based on the defendant’s income as opposed to an established bail schedule that differs from county to county all over the Golden State.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/04...t-criminal-suspects/

So instead of calling a lawyer, you call your accountant & have them fax over last years W2?

I think the monitoring bracelets instead of bail money would be a good move. The whole 'fairness' thing is bullshit & another way for the commies to run CA down the shitter.

Posts: 3325 | Location: IN | Registered: January 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What a bizarre, nightmarish place. Bizarro World. Incredible.

They love all things illegal and just fuck the law, huh? Mexico can just fucking have it. I'm embarassed that that America-hating state is even part of the Union.

The greatest embarrassment of this nation is that disgusting, lawless shithole of a state.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109048 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post