SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Meet Bloomberg
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meet Bloomberg Login/Join 
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I hope he spends his fortune trying to win.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zipriderson:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Relax everyone, Bloomberg hasn’t got the proverbial snowballs chance

Many people said the same thing about Trump.

There is no comparison between Bloomberg's and Trump's campaigns for the Presidency. Yes, both are billionaires, but Trump was a household name at the time, Bloomberg is largely unknown. Trump had an enthusiastic following from Day 1, and it kept growing each month, while Bloomberg has trouble getting 50 people to his rallies, even with Judge Judy as guest. Trump had his finger on the pulse of America, rich or poor, and Bloomberg just comes off as an elitist wannabe.

Sure, Bloomberg is spending a lot of money and has money to spend on a campaign, but Trump didn't, spending far less than Hillary. Bloomberg's is dangerous in that he, similar to Soros, bankrolls the leftist's gun control agenda. In That regard, he is a scary opponent, a leftist with money to burn. But IMO, he has no chance of even becoming the Dems wet boy, let alone beating Trump in an election.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully Bloomberg will have a massive heart attack and just croak or slip off the toilet and break his neck. Bloomberg is a real cancer to America and a threat to the people. God forbid he ever won a presidential race, I believe we would truly have civil war 2. I despise this bastard and have nothing but hatred for what has done and will do negativity to the USA! Bloomberg is a perverted moron than just wants to control everything in sight.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Just wait until he has to debate. Stop and Frisk will crush his aspirations. There are few d-bags I despise more than him. I don't dislike the wealthy, just the ones arrogant enough to ry to take away my rights.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5909 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I would vote for him except for the fact I like to order a large soda.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post