SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man's best friend? I don't think so. - Dog shoots hunter.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man's best friend? I don't think so. - Dog shoots hunter. Login/Join 
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
must have stepped on it at a 30 degree angle. Razz

Posts: 5678 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Color me skeptical about the dog pulling the trigger.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4247 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Maybe don’t leave loaded guns laying on the ground
Nah, that can't be the problem. Roll Eyes You notice the guy who got shot was not the guy who placed the gun on the ground?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That was no accident.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53249 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vic40204
posted Hide Post
quote:
nearly 22 yards away

That dog is a pretty good shot.

Vic Johnson

Posts: 798 | Location: Augusta, Georgia. | Registered: February 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Dog resented being awakened at zero dark thirty to go out into the cold to flush birds he couldn't eat.

Big Grin NOPE!
This is Bulleit. PISSED off because I forgot my coffee and went back in to get it.

quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
I carry an over/under most of the time when bird hunting. When we stop for anything, water the dog, cross a fence, you name it. The guns action gets opened up. No way it can go off in that mode.
I do this with my O/Us as well. Even when I carry my Mossberg 500 I generally will pull the slide about half back to remove the shell from battery.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post