SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Freedom Day in Phoenix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Freedom Day in Phoenix Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 152 | Location: west Florida | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it was something like $79.95/person early bird tickets or $99.95 if purchased later.

We didn't make it.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully a dozen other manufacturers will fall in line and it will be a monthly event.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55210 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
I just KNEW that when I opened this I would find something dealing with the "L,G,B,T,Q" agenda. I am GLAD I was wrong. Thank you for not doing that...

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was talk about running a Freedom Day at Sig Academy in NH this Fall sometime. As a date been finalized yet?

Posts: 695 | Location: PA | Registered: August 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When does SIG FREEDOM DAYS take place?
A: Friday, October 14, 2022 to Saturday, October 15, 2022, from 10am to 5pm each day.

Posts: 4784 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!! Where is this info/registration? My GoogleFu skills are good but I still cannot find it.

quote:
Originally posted by sig2392:
A: Friday, October 14, 2022 to Saturday, October 15, 2022, from 10am to 5pm each day.

Posts: 695 | Location: PA | Registered: August 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Freedom Days sounds like an ad for tampons or maxi pads.

Posts: 3272 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bean:
Thanks!! Where is this info/registration? My GoogleFu skills are good but I still cannot find it.

quote:

Here is a link for registration: https://na.eventscloud.com/ere...ference=sigmarketing

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that's for the May event. already passed.

quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
quote:

quote:

Here is a link for registration: https://na.eventscloud.com/ere...ference=sigmarketing

I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
that's for the May event. already passed.

You're right and I can find nothing about a Sig Freedom Days in October.

posted Hide Post
For those that atteneded the Phoenix event, was one day enough? Or was there enough stuff for 2 days. The Fall event is $200 a day (double!!!) and I'm trying to figure out if one day is enough for everything. Also, I don't think the vendors are lined up.
For $200 a day, Sig better throw in a LOT of swag!!

posted Hide Post
At 200 bucks a day, I want a hooker and 2 chili dogs! Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post