SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Election Shenanigans in Arizona Already?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Election Shenanigans in Arizona Already? Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
The State prepares a voter guide which is actually quite good. However they printed that the election was August 30.

A really small card came in the mail today - smaller than a postcard and about the size of the old index cards.

Apparently the election is actually July 30. Thirteen days from now.

Havent heard any mention on any of the local media.

First example of democrat-led voter suppression?

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
First example of democrat-led voter suppression?

Could be … or simply Hanlon's Razor in action. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Posts: 28586 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Exactly.

"Don't attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Sounds about normal for government work. Some phoning-it-in bureaucrat banged out a sloppy draft, and their equally checked-out boss then just rubber-stamped it so they could start their 3 hour lunch break.

Posts: 32992 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Well given the sensitivity over stolen elections, fraudulent ballots, corrupted voting machine software, I’m not in any mood to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
The State prepares a voter guide which is actually quite good. However they printed that the election was August 30.

A really small card came in the mail today - smaller than a postcard and about the size of the old index cards.

I don't get a voter guide at all. I would barely know there even is a primary election (Aug. 1st) if not for the campaign mailings.

Posts: 28586 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i got the ballot in the mail, filled it out, took it to real drop-box, not a mailbox.

text message info: ballot mailed to me, election july 30, received ballot, signature verified/ballot counted.

guide with ballot!!

phoenix, az

Posts: 2245 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Even a blind squirrel....

https://redstate.com/beccalowe...-in-arizona-n2177076

Ninth Circuit rules that ballots from illegals will be rejected.

Posts: 20520 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post