SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    President Trump compares Mayor Pete to Mad Magazine cartoon Alfred E. Neuman

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
President Trump compares Mayor Pete to Mad Magazine cartoon Alfred E. Neuman Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Heh, heh… pretty good likeness indeed. Pics in article.

“After Sleepy Joe, Crazy Bernie, Pocahontas, Little Marco, Lying Ted and Low energy Jeb, there's a new nickname in President Trump’s arsenal, directed at South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg.

‘Alfred E. Neuman cannot become president of the United States,’ Trump told Politico when asked if he sees Buttigieg as a serious threat to his 2020 re-election.

Alfred E. Neuman is the boyish cartoon character on the cover of the humor magazine Mad…”

https://mol.im/a/7017237

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9011 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
We now have a gay guy running for President, whose last name seems to be Butt-Gig. I swear you can't make this stuff up Big Grin

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:

I didn’t think this humorous bit was weighty enough for the Trump III thread. Didn’t want to clutter it.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9011 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
President Trump was obviously reading the political memes thread.

Page 28:

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30440 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Wow. Trump reads SigForum.

I wonder if he posts.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17471 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
We now have a gay guy running for President, whose last name seems to be Butt-Gig. I swear you can't make this stuff up Big Grin

Man, you aren't kidding. It's surreal!

I have to pinch myself these days to see if I'm dreaming.

V.

Posts: 328 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: April 09, 2011Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

I wonder if he posts.

==============================================
watch for a post something like.....

I enjoy reading Sig Forum, but when I'm not, I am President of the United States of America.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

I wonder if he posts.

The way to find out is by looking for his Presidential Seal avatar and CUT or username that says something like:

POTUS

President Real Assclown

BHLARM (Beat her like a rented mule)

The Donald (this is more likely his username)

MAGA

MEGAMAGA

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31485 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post