SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone heard from spectre?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Anyone heard from spectre? Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted
Last post I see from Crawford was 1 December. Is he doing okay? Anyone?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I emailed him about a month ago about some engraving, he seemed in good spirits. Got his toys returned in good shape around thanksgiving.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20746 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Just interacted with him on the bookface in the past week.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Report This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
I miss his posts. I always found him to be a hell of a nice guy.

Glad to hear he is doing well!
Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Report This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the updates guys. Glad to hear he's okay despite his absence here.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I've heard from him now too. His plate has been full. Smile

USN (RET), COTEP #192