SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Suggestions for a Team Building / Fun Event in Las Vegas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suggestions for a Team Building / Fun Event in Las Vegas Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I don’t recall the name of the place ( and I am sure there is more than one) but we did an event with friends where you go into a room all gowned and goggled up and do a splash type painting thing. The same place also had hatchet throwing and a room where you can destroy electronics with sledge hammers.

Posts: 3301 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Gokart racing sounds fun for a group.

As far as machine gun rentals, it will probably cost a few hundred dollars per person to shoot hand full of rounds.

Posts: 7425 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven't been to it in a while but there is the "Pinball Museum". They were talking about moving to a new location locally but not sure if that happened. Used to be just a short ways off the strip to the East. Think it was moving to the South end of the strip.
Anyway, hundreds of vintage pinball machines that can be played for vintage prices. $20 in quarters goes a long way there.

Posts: 1974 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I'm assuming you want something fun , and not touring a work related site, or Hoover Dam, etc.

K1 Speed Indoor Go Cart Racing operates in the evenings, and hosts corporate events.

We have one in NW Houston. A couple races will wear you out, but it's a blast.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15388 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
I looked into the gun ranges and they're too expensive. The go karts look promising.

Thank you for the suggestions!

JP

Posts: 2054 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post